Author Topic: BMW135i; C200K; Monster truck.  (Read 770 times)

March 02, 2015, 08:28:30 AM
Read 770 times

FozzieDriver

• Blue Wasabi

• View Profile
    • Email
So I have not had a car with proper boost in over a month due to a little crash.
I had to do an install in Dainfern and we had a fun trip back along William Nicol and Republic road.
First we got tagged by an old Hilux with massive tyres and a HUGE Supercharged V8. The sound of this thing was immense!
We did not have too much trouble keeping ahead of this beast, but I was still very impressed by its abilities in a straight line. this is when a youngster in a C200k decided to join in and just spoiled it for everybody. Note to youngster: Never bring a knife to a gunfight. He got cleaned up by me AND the truck.
Turned right into Republic and a 135i sedan slotted into the right hand lane rather quickly and it was game on. Did a launch that worked out ok, not brilliant. 1st I had him, second he was by my side, third he started pulling away. Damn those cars are properly quick. One day it would be nice to give one a hiding.
The best part of it was the friendly waves and thumbs up we received and gave to the other drivers (except the Merc youngster).
It is good to be back.
Forester XT 2008 MT
TD04, STi IC, 76mm DP, GFB EBC, Coolboost WMI, WHP built and Intent Tuned. Blue Wasabi V3.5

March 02, 2015, 08:31:14 AM
Reply #1

SniperHilton

• Global Moderator

• S-Edition Fozzie

• View Profile
    • Email
nice!!! welcome back to AWD and heavy fuel consumption! ;D 8)

2013 Forester S-Edition | Chett Tuned - 1.2BAR | TNT DumpPipe | Zorst

March 05, 2015, 07:16:07 AM
Reply #2

westcoaster

• Global Moderator

• Mud lover!

• Personal Text
    Mud lover!
    • View Profile
    • Email
 :o
big balls doing that up Republic - cops are almost ALWAYS there whiff camera.  Even though they usually trap going East toward WN, it would be easy to adjust and catch you coming up...60 zone means it's straight to court...

Nice read, though! Woulda loved to see that Lux in action  ;D - must be dangerous round corners!
And yes, I've also had a C200K that tried..for a few seconds  ;D
Current: S-edition 2011 Steel Silver (S-exy young thing) - Forged, Chett tjooned, 76mm s/s wrapped DP, King Springs, 225/60/17 G012s, Sump & AT guards, cheap mud flaps, HID fogs, LED parks.
Ex:        2.5X man 2010 Pearl White (Dirty Girl) - LSS lift, 235/60/16 G012s, Sump guard, HIDs and more..

March 05, 2015, 09:37:24 AM
Reply #3

cyberpuppy

The 135i was basically the M1 before BMW decided to actually make the 135iM, so don't feel bad.