Author Topic: Foz tuning in Durban  (Read 752 times)

March 22, 2016, 03:33:09 PM
Read 752 times

thurstonford

• Personal Text
    Weeks of coding can save you hours of planning
    • View Profile
Pierre Potgieter @ PS Performance done a magic job on my 07 Foz XT.
He's a fantastic chap, very knowledgeable and passionate about scoobies - especially the foz. Reckons they respond really well to a few minor tweaks, and his work speaks to that.

Since my car came back from its service in PMB, it has been running rich - leaving black dust/deposits on the rear of the car and consuming 10-15% more fuel than before. There was also a noticeable dip in the power around 3000rpm.

Pierre got her running efficiently again at <3% rich which is, as I understand it, pretty good. He also smoothed out the power delivery so shes smooth and lively again, and at 164000kms she's running like a brand new car!

PM me for his details if you're interested.
2007 Forester XT, manual... eventually! Decat, custom zorst from Andre's Custom Exhaust, PS Performance tuned

March 22, 2016, 10:28:50 PM
Reply #1

Stev0

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Email
Why not get him to join the forum. Im sure there are a few KZN guys who could do with some tuning work.
Jeep Commander CRD - GDE Hot Tune
ex Prodrive Xt, X, XT, WRX STI, Outback 3.0R

March 23, 2016, 09:39:47 AM
Reply #2

naviuk

• View Profile
    • Email
Pierre Potgieter @ PS Performance done a magic job on my 07 Foz XT.
He's a fantastic chap, very knowledgeable and passionate about scoobies - especially the foz. Reckons they respond really well to a few minor tweaks, and his work speaks to that.

Since my car came back from its service in PMB, it has been running rich - leaving black dust/deposits on the rear of the car and consuming 10-15% more fuel than before. There was also a noticeable dip in the power around 3000rpm.

Pierre got her running efficiently again at <3% rich which is, as I understand it, pretty good. He also smoothed out the power delivery so shes smooth and lively again, and at 164000kms she's running like a brand new car!

PM me for his details if you're interested.

I'm registered now!!

Thanks for the Kind words Lance :)
It was a pleasure working on your Foz! I always enjoy working on Fozzys and hate handing them back :) haha!

Happy Boosting!!!

March 23, 2016, 10:10:46 AM
Reply #3

Stev0

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Email
Haha, welcome Pierre!
Jeep Commander CRD - GDE Hot Tune
ex Prodrive Xt, X, XT, WRX STI, Outback 3.0R

April 01, 2016, 09:57:55 PM
Reply #4

dreamerza

• View Profile
    • Email
Had great service from Pierre when I got my secondary air pump codes removed. Waiting for the tooth fairy to leave me a nice big exhaust then I'm definitely off to Pierre for a tune  8)
SG9 XT 
LSS Sump Guard
LSS Diff Guard
WRX 4 Pots
3"Turbo Back from A.C.E Performance
PSPerformance Tuned
Romic Motors Maintained
Willing to get muddy!

April 02, 2016, 06:28:34 AM
Reply #5

Speedy

• View Profile