Author Topic: Tarlton  (Read 599 times)

December 03, 2016, 09:23:06 AM
Read 599 times

Straatkat

• View Profile
    • Email
Went to Tarlton last night for their Street 2 strip race night.
There was a good amount of Scooby's there, a 555 Impreza STI that ran 11.5 seconds, that probably makes it one of the fastest cars there, actually quite a few Impreza's were below 12 secs.
Most notable was a Forester with a roofrack on...the ultimate sleeper, and he smoked a good few very fast cars!
Sadly also a couple of Scooby's blew their motors. I suppose that is par for the course if you are pushing the boundaries.
Some other cars that did well was a couple of 4 wheel drive turbo Audi's and of course a GTR.
On the bike side, not many, but a BMW S1000RR did a 10.5sec run, which put the 11.5 of the 555 into perspective.

December 05, 2016, 09:41:47 AM
Reply #1

FozzieDriver

• Blue Wasabi

• View Profile
    • Email
Went to Tarlton last night for their Street 2 strip race night.
There was a good amount of Scooby's there, a 555 Impreza STI that ran 11.5 seconds, that probably makes it one of the fastest cars there, actually quite a few Impreza's were below 12 secs.
Most notable was a Forester with a roofrack on...the ultimate sleeper, and he smoked a good few very fast cars!
Sadly also a couple of Scooby's blew their motors. I suppose that is par for the course if you are pushing the boundaries.
Some other cars that did well was a couple of 4 wheel drive turbo Audi's and of course a GTR.
On the bike side, not many, but a BMW S1000RR did a 10.5sec run, which put the 11.5 of the 555 into perspective.

The Foz would be Nate. Awesome build he did there. Motors blowing up would be a combination of bad tunes, bad heat management, no mechanical sympathy. Boom!
Forester XT 2008 MT
VF48, STi IC, 76mm Bell mouth TNT Free flow, GFB EBC, Coolboost WMI, WHP built and Chett Tuned. Blue Wasabi V3.0

December 08, 2016, 01:16:10 PM
Reply #2

Straatkat

• View Profile
    • Email
Yeah I bet in he heat of the moment and wanting to go faster than your buddy, the boost taps are opened a little too wide!