Author Topic: its finally coming to SA....  (Read 3428 times)

March 08, 2017, 10:19:44 AM
Reply #30

Bravofox

• Just another Member

• View Profile
    • Email
It really should be an option to buy a vehicle without any of them. I can claim the VAT from services and repairs but not from the price of a car which includes the service or maintenance plan.

And due to the fact that I do no travel that many kilometers annually, I always loose at least 2 services.

i have done it in the past for customers, when you buy a new car you can ask for the price of the maintenance plan to be invoiced separately (the std maintenance plan, not the extended), that way you can claim the VAT back for the maintenance plan at least.

Mmm, that will help allot. But I guess the only way I will buy a new Subaru again is if I can get it discounted without a Radio :-)
2015 Outback 3.6R-S
-ex- 2006 Impreza 2.0R Wagon.
-ex -2009 SH XT A/T
-ex- 2009 SG9 XT Premium Manual
-ex- 2006 Impreza 2.0R Manual
-ex- 2002 Legacy 2.5GX A/T

March 08, 2017, 11:52:41 AM
Reply #31

JPC

• Global Moderator

• Personal Text
    Scott me up Beamy.....
    • View Profile
    • Email
It really should be an option to buy a vehicle without any of them. I can claim the VAT from services and repairs but not from the price of a car which includes the service or maintenance plan.

And due to the fact that I do no travel that many kilometers annually, I always loose at least 2 services.

i have done it in the past for customers, when you buy a new car you can ask for the price of the maintenance plan to be invoiced separately (the std maintenance plan, not the extended), that way you can claim the VAT back for the maintenance plan at least.

Mmm, that will help allot. But I guess the only way I will buy a new Subaru again is if I can get it discounted without a Radio :-)

hahahaha, at least you can used my advice with any car purchase..... ;D
Mine:
Jetta 6
Honda Varadero

Hers:
2012 Fortuner 3.0D4-D 4x4...don't ask