Author Topic: can laaik to play in a dirty rokkie  (Read 319 times)

June 10, 2012, 07:33:32 PM
Read 319 times

westcoaster

• Global Moderator

• Mud lover!

• Personal Text
    Mud lover!
    • View Profile
    • Email
A bit of Foz-p0rn!
Went kiting at the Vaal yesterday.  It was pretty cold, the front had bombarded the Cape and brought snow to the EC.  I'd driven around on the

shoreline to find a good launch/landing spot, eventually found this lovely beach. Afterwards, I was shuddering with cold but chuffed with being

able to get out there, which had me do a few rally-style donuts on the sand.  More driving in the water followed.  Wasn't paying attention and

ended in a clay mud hole on the water's edge. I eventually got out, but not before getting mud EVERYwhere.  The windscreen seemed to be more mud than glass; I didn't even use the side mirrors on the way back, they were so caked. With getting in and out in the mud, even the dash had smears!
Current: S-edition 2011 Steel Silver (S-exy young thing) - Forged, Chett tjooned, 76mm s/s wrapped DP, King Springs, 225/60/17 G012s, Sump & AT guards, cheap mud flaps, HID fogs, LED parks.
Ex:        2.5X man 2010 Pearl White (Dirty Girl) - LSS lift, 235/60/16 G012s, Sump guard, HIDs and more..