Author Topic: can laaik to play in a dirty rokkie  (Read 657 times)

June 10, 2012, 07:39:52 PM
Read 657 times

westcoaster

• Global Moderator

• Mud lover!

• Personal Text
    Mud lover!
    • View Profile
    • Email
A bit of Foz-p0rn!
Went kiting at the Vaal yesterday.  It was pretty cold, the front had bombarded the Cape and brought snow to the EC.  I'd driven around on the shoreline to find a good launch/landing spot, eventually found this lovely beach. Afterwards, I was shuddering with cold but chuffed with being able to get out there, which had me do a few rally-style donuts on the sand.  More driving in the water followed.  Wasn't paying attention and ended in a clay mud hole on the water's edge. I eventually got out, but not before getting mud EVERYwhere.  The windscreen seemed to be more mud than glass; I didn't even use the side mirrors on the way back, they were so caked. With getting in and out in the mud, even the dash had smears!
The tracks in the 3rd pic are where we exited the water...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:26:57 PM by westcoaster »
Current: S-edition 2011 Steel Silver (S-exy young thing) - Forged, Chett tjooned, 76mm s/s wrapped DP, King Springs, 225/60/17 G012s, Sump & AT guards, cheap mud flaps, HID fogs, LED parks.
Ex:        2.5X man 2010 Pearl White (Dirty Girl) - LSS lift, 235/60/16 G012s, Sump guard, HIDs and more..

June 11, 2012, 03:40:59 PM
Reply #1

LoopSoosStroop

• View Profile
Jy maak my lag met jou posts...

Bly jy benut jou Fozzie goed!
2007 XT AT
Midrand - Gauteng