Author Topic: New articles  (Read 3415 times)

September 06, 2012, 05:33:29 PM
Reply #30

kaspaas

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: Bravofox;6626
In my opinion the Juke is also "ugly", but I love it!
I test drove the 1.6 Turbo and  really liked it.
Test drove the XV and did not like it powerwise. Mind you, a 2.5X/XS also frustrates the crap out of me.
If Subaru put the FA20 engine (same as BRZ) in the XV, that will be really something else to drive. I love the idea of the 147kw N/A 2 litre!

That's the thing with a fast car like your XT, you will never really be happy with something slow afterwards! X/XS not too bad, faster than the Nissan Xtrail I had but with less low down torque. My Juke seems faster than claimed, almost golf 5/6 gti fast when I had a few dices... That fa20 engine in the xv could work, maybe with a remap for more low down torque for this application.

September 19, 2012, 05:43:28 PM
Reply #31

F

• Personal Text
    Subaru fan, although I drive a LR now.
    • View Profile
    • Email
FYI the latest car mag has a small erratum on the vx test they had done. See page 117.   they only mention the headlight washers and the service plan, nothing else.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:28:26 AM by F »
2011 Land Rover Freelander 2 SD4 HSE. BFG A/T tyres, other goodies still to come.
Ex: 2006 Forester XS manual; sump protector; 24mm LSS lift kit; thule roof rack and roof box; rally armor m/flaps.
Ex: 2005 Maxda mx5, supercharged. Then my boy was born...

September 19, 2012, 06:40:51 PM
Reply #32

PaulC

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: F;6958
Fyi the latest car mag has a small erratum on the vx test they had done. See page 117.   they only mention the headlight.washers and the service plan, nothing else.

Yes, they are damned if they will admit to anything else.

Well they've lost my money - there is no way in hell, I will buy their bloody magazine again. :mad:
3 Outbacks in a row :D
Currently 2006 Forester 2.5 X